Frequently Asked Questions
1. When does the festival open?
Ans. 14th – 17th November 2018.
10 am to 9 pm.
2. Can I join the Carnival of Love? Is it free?
Ans. Yes. You have to register yourself at the office.
3. Do I have to pay for camp entry?
Ans. No. Entry is free for all.
4. Do I have to pay for workshops?
Ans. If you are a camper it is free. For the rest it costs Rs. 3000.00 per workshop. It includes workshop registration, cost of materials and one lunch/snack/dinner as per workshop timing per day for four days.
5. Are the prices listed the total cost?
Ans. Yes, it is the total cost.
6. How much do other activities cost?
Ans. All on-site activities including joy rides, cinema, festivity centre, camp visit are free.
7. Can we take photos or take videos?
8. Will we be able to purchase refreshments?
Ans.Yes, a variety of vendors and artisans will be on-site.
9. Is there parking available?
Ans. There is parking available.
10. Where will I pay?
Ans.In Swabhiman office.In the camp site at the Registration Counter.
11. How can I participate in the competitions?
Ans. You can participate through your school. Contact our office to get more information.
12. Can our school perform in evening programs?
Ans. Yes. It has to be a group item and you must get permission from office before the festival commences.
13. Where can I find more information about attending the festival as a school or class?
Ans. We have a brochure of information. Call our office.
14. How can I participate in Indradhanush/Swayam/Unplugged?
Ans. Contact office.
15. Can I join as volunteer?
Ans. Yes, if you are above 18 years of age.
For more information contact office. email@example.com